Tips on How to Choose the Best Skin Care Products
The one question you should ask before making a beauty product purchase is – will it work on you.
The answer is actually complicated, but it will determine whether you should buy it or not. If you need help, we’re here to discuss the topic for you. Afterwards, you make the right choice, for yourself and your self-confidence.
Because, let’s face it, our outward appearance makes or breaks our confidence and from there springs other complications. Skin care and other beauty products are created and marketed to resolve our insecurities. But they don’t all work.
So we’ll help you choose by sharing with you these tips:
- First is to know your type. Before adding any product to your beauty routine, be it morning, noon or night, know what type you are and thereby identify what you need help with the most. Try this suggestion: use a magnifying glass and look at your face in the mirror. Do you have pale skin, dry spots, dark spot and so on. If you know the issues that affect your skin, you can properly choose a remedy accordingly.
- If you have dry skin, you will need some moisturizing products. If you have wrinkles, you may want to try Tourmaline BX relaxor wrinkle filler by Tresor Rare. It’s a wrinkle corrector for instant and maximum filling. BX Relaxor fights wrinkles deep in the furrow and leaves skin soft and smooth in appearance.
- If you have discoloration and dark spots, you may want to try Tresor Rare’s Ultimate Toner. It’s basically a non-drying, hydrating toner with a gentle formula that will cleanse, sooth and depollute your skin. It also has a natural anti-oxidant and detoxifying agent attained from Shea butter.
- Look at the product’s active ingredients. Remember that over the counter products may not have the same concentration of active ingredients you need compared to prescription versions. You will want to look for words such as ‘exfoliating,’ ‘hydrating’ or ‘mattifying’ and then match the product to your skin’s needs.
- Ask for samples and freebies. You can use these as trial and if they work and do not irritate your skin, you can proceed to buying an actual bottle or so.
- Practice prevention which is always better than any cure or treatment. Skin damage can be caused by being under the hot sun without sunscreen or failing to remove makeup before going to bed, among others. Sunscreen, a hat and foergoing your habit of smoking will work wonders for your skin.
Remember these three words – cleanse, moisturize, protect.
- Cleansing your skin twice daily using basic cleansers or Tresor Rare’s Ultimate Pearl Creamy Cleansing Milk that also moisturizes while cleaning dirt embedded in the skin. You can cleanse in the morning before putting on cosmetics and at night to remove makeup before going to sleep.
- Moisturize using any product your are used to and if you’re going out use a broad spectrum SPF30 to protect your skin against the sun’s harsh rays.
- Protect by taking Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid that is anti-aging and guards our skin against infection. Take at least a 10 percent L-ascorbic acid for it to be effective. Prescription Retin-A can help smooth age lines and wrinkles. It can also help you resolve skin discoloration.
All in all, you’ll know that you have gotten your money’s worth if there is noticeable improvement within two to eight weeks. Yes, it can take as long as that.